2012년 1월 18일 수요일

see you soon

썸네일
To. my lovely 4 friends
Hi, friends! I really miss you so much. Most of you celebrated my birthday, and I really wanted
to say that I love you and I want to see you. Today, I am writing letter to you in GLPS's writing class.
Well... this English camp in KMLA will be finished on Saturday. First week was so long to me. But I think that
time is too fast nowadays. I met new friends and lots of PAs. I think that GLPS is full great! I recommend
this camp to you! Anyway, see you after lunar New Years Day. Let's play when we meet.
I really really really~~~ miss you. I will enjoy 2 days and go back to Ansan.
Now, I miss my home and lots of food~! 
Bye bye~
From. your true friend, yebin.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기