*story*
Do you want to be popular? Do you want to change yourself? Do you want to keep relationship with your girlfriend? A boy named Wu Gi Myung was always alone, and he wasn't popular. And he was getting sick of his dirty life and he wants to be a popular guy. So, he decides to be a fashion king! and he sees a pretty girl named Park Hye Jin. He felt love at her. He found another reason to be a fashion king. He participated the fashion contest, and he won the first grade~ Then, he became famous in his high school rapidly and he became friend with Hye Jin and some delinquent students. Now, many girls like Wu Gi Myung and he love his life.
*are those characters believable?*
The characters were believable because nowadays, there are lots of wang tta or deliquent boys or girls in school. I could agree and sympathy them. The story is very similar to our generation. Characters' saying and acting was so realistic.
*1-10*
I want to give 7.75 to this webtoon because there was some bad words in that webtoon. And, I think it is little cruel, too. But, I love this webtoon because I can agree with nowaday's Korean middle school or high school's bad circumstance...
I love this webtoon~!!!!!
답글삭제I like this review. I have never seen this webtoon but your description makes this sound quite interesting. Why 7.75 instead of just 7 or even 7.5 is a bit confusing, and personally I don't think swearing or cruelty as you said could have been the only reason for such a score. Perhaps you could have explained more.
답글삭제