
CAN you speak Chinese? I started learning it when I was second grade. I got all one hundred in my test. And begged my mom that I want to study Chinese. I really wanted to study new language when I was 9 years old. Nowadays, well... I don't regret, but I don't like learning Chinese so much.
AT FIRST, I was little bit nervous but also happy to start learning Chinese. Actually, my dream is to be diplomat. So, I have to study lots of languages like French, English, Chinese, Spanish... And my goal is to study 6 languages. So, I decided to study Chinese first. When I was 9 years old, I was bilingual (except Korean) Anyway, I loved my Chinese class and I wanted my Chinese teacher to come early.
I CHANGED my teacher about 3 times, and I'm studying Chinese now,too. I already got HSK 5 grade. It is a state authentication Chinese examination. Now, I don't tremble my body or shake my hands in Chinese class. I just study it more calm. I am studying much more harder Chinese, so I said to my mom that I don't want to learn it. But she said that I need to do my best unless I said that I'll study Chinese. I agreed. I regreted my reaction to my Chinese teacher. I always didn't answer her well, and I pretended to be tired. I really remorsed that.
I GOT two lessons. First is that I should do my all of responsibility. My mom taught that lesson to me. I feel thankful to her. And second lesson is that I should be kind to everyone. I'll try hard to change my defect!!!
hhhhhhh.....
답글삭제Stella,
답글삭제Great story! I liked your narrative because you included action and description in your story, although I would have loved to read more details on how you finally overcame your difficulties in learning Chinese. I think it's a great achievement to be that level at a young age. I wish you had included that aspect of your learning experience. Nevertheless, good job!