2012년 1월 4일 수요일

my trip to Europe

BONJOUR is the word that I learned in France. Before i visited Europe, I was curious about Europe and I really wanted to go there. But I went to 9 countries in Europe and it was full of fun! It was full of fun and very fresh to me.

FIRST WEEK in Germany and Austria was very bad. Because I could not get used to the weather. It was so hot and humid there. Temperature was enough to cook food on roads. Korea isn't that hot, so it wasn't great to me.... My face was always red like an apple. And my sweat was terrible!!!

EVEN THOUGH it was so humid and terrible, I enjoyed lots of architectures and cultural assets. I loved churches and catholic church. It was special, because I saw large,massive and old buildings. They had their own long history. For example, I toured STEFAN CATHOLIC CHURCH in Austria. I recommend you to visit there.

MY TRIP TO EUROPE was interesting!!! If I have enough time and money, I hope to go there once again and see architectures~~~~~It was memorable trip to me....

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기